Gossip News Romania
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
PhotobucketAici puteti gasi o lume reala lumea care ne inconjoara,filme,muzica,vedete,moda,si multe altele doar intr-un forum and don´t forget GOSSIP MEANS LIFEIti dorim sedere placuta pe forumul GOSSIP NEWS ROMANIA.
-bye-GNR Staff
Photobucket

*11 decembrie - FAME
*11 decembrie - LAW ABIDING CITEZEN
*18 decembrie - AVATAR
*19 decembrie - PONYO ON THE CLIFF
*25 decembrie - ALVIN AND CHIPMUNKS
*Pentru a vedea trailerele filmelor dati click pe nume*
Photobucket Skin made by RANSIE of skinfactoryMost of graphics made by headstrong(sidebar, header).

Miley cyrus

2 participanți

In jos

Miley cyrus Empty Miley cyrus

Mesaj Scris de raluca Joi Dec 03, 2009 9:35 pm

Cele mai noi stiri despre miley cyrus
raluca
raluca
a super paparazzi

Data de inscriere : 03/12/2009

Sus In jos

Miley cyrus Empty Re: Miley cyrus

Mesaj Scris de raluca Joi Dec 03, 2009 9:36 pm

The Last Song Film Premiere Package with Miley Cyrus

Three Hollywood titans have come together for the upcoming film "The Last Song." One lucky winner will receive two (2) tickets to movie premiere, a meet-and-greet with Miley Cyrus, Adam Shankman and Nicholas Sparks along with an autographed copy of novel.

Proceeds from the auction benefit the Dizzy Feet Foundation whose mission is to support, improve, and increase access to dance education in the United States.

**Winner is responsible for travel to Los Angeles.

Shipping Instructions: Winning bidder pays for actual cost of shipping - cost depends on shipping address.

http://www.clothesoffourback.org/product_i...roducts_id=2857
raluca
raluca
a super paparazzi

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de raluca Joi Dec 03, 2009 9:36 pm

7 things you did not know about Miley...
7 things you didn't know about miley cyrus
Miley Cyrus is Seventeen's Style Star of 2009 and the December/January cover girl. Find out seven things you never knew about Hollywood's newest "it girl"!

1. Miley Likes Cheap Thrills!
"One day we were driving with my sister, and we went to the army surplus store, and the paparazzi were extremely confused, especially when I came out with a bunch of shopping bags."

2. Miley Doesn't Care About Dress Codes
"I don't like dressing up that much, even for dressy kinds of parties and stuff. I like being more casual. I would much rather come underdressed than overdressed."

3. Miley Hates High-Waisted Pants
"My least favorite trend would definitely be high-waisted jeans. I like wearing my jeans low with Converse, and I was just not a fan. But when I started designing with Max [Azria], we did high-waisted shorts, and I said, 'Okay, I can rock these.'"

4. Miley Shares a Stylist with Nicole Richie and Ashlee Simpson
"I share a stylist with Nicole Richie, so it's really cool to see something from her line and be able to ask Nicole where she got it or what her inspiration was. I'm in a cool position where the fashion icons that I have are available to me, and I can learn from them."

5. Miley Doesn't Shop Online
"I love instant access; I'm an instant gratification kind of person. That's why I don't shop online, because I can't wait for the three days for it to get to me."

6. Miley Doesn't Want to Be in the Limelight Forever
"I think one day I'll live on Tybee [Island, where "The Last Song" was filmed]. That's where I see myself 10 years from now. I could see myself wanting to just chill out and be somewhere like that. And that's where I feel at home, where I feel like my heart is."

7. Miley Didn't Originally Have a Good Impression of "The Last Song" Co-star Liam Hemsworth
"So I heard a rumor that he didn't really want the role, and so when he came in to audition for the role, I'm thinking, 'Here's this guy, he's amazingly good-looking, super-confident, and he doesn't realize how blessed he is to be in this room, because I know how blessed I am. This is such a big opportunity for both of us.' And I was thinking, 'Ugh, gross,' you know? Then I started talking with him, and he was just the most genuinely precious, sweet person. And the second audition comes around, and the chemistry was instant. From the time he walked in that door and we saw each other again, we [both] lit up, and we were excited to get work and learn together."
raluca
raluca
a super paparazzi

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Aly Vin Dec 04, 2009 8:27 pm

abia astept filmul ei cel nou Razz
Aly
Aly
Founder
Founder